14 June 2018
SAMWU Media Briefing on City of Johannesburg
The South African Municipal Workers’ Union (SAMWU) in Johannesburg hereby invites members of the media to a briefing on the status of the City of Johannesburg under the DA-led administration.
Issues to be discussed include
1. COJ’s financial crises leading to funding of projects with union money.
2. COJ is bargaining in bad faith and its compliance failures.
3. Corruption in the City through attorneys and consultants
4. Anti-worker and anti-union stance by the administration.
5. The recurring billing crises
Member of the media are invited to the briefing which will be held as follows;
Date: Friday 15 June
Venue: SAMWU House, 3rd Floor
Issued by SAMWU Greater Johannesburg Region
079 298 5577